Thursday, August 23, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday! Come Follow Me


Follow Me Friday!!
It's that time again!
Another Feature and Follow hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can read.

This is a great way to find other blogs and for other blogs to find you. This is a "follow for a follow" type meme so make sure to comment on the blogs that you've visited to let them know how you're following (GFC, RSS, Linky, g+, Networked blogs, etc...) so they can do the same. Oh! and you must also follow both hosts as well (requirement to play) Make sure to pay attention to the post and read it all the way through as each host has a featured blogger and a question for all who participate to answer in the comments section of the blogs that you visit and follow. Thanks for joining in and have fun making new friends!

Q: Worst cover? What is the worst cover of a book that you’ve read and loved?


A:  Ok I had to show it...I haven't read it but WHAT IS WITH THE PIGS????


 

18 comments:

  1. I have to agree...I wonder, are they an important part of the story? Wow, I'm going to have to check it out just to find out!
    New GFC Follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, just looked it up, it's a retelling of The Three Little Pigs?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. WTF why would you retell that as a romance?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um eh pigs not so attractive, but the dude looks like Jared Leto who is a totally hottie.

    New follower


    -Amanda P
    Paranormal Romance

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi....love your response!!! new follower through GFC as lucyatmax w/no pic. Please visit/follow me at bethartfromtheheart.blogspot.com . my response was...the Stephanie Plum series covers. I truly love the books, but could do without the colorful jackets. Course, since I own every book in the series and I love them all, the jackets are acceptable by associated love for the books
    Have a wonderful weekend
    Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know,right? What are the pigs exactly doing?I kinda ruins the whole thing.

    I'm a new GFC follower.
    Here's my Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  7. LMAO! That is hilarious!! Doesn't exactly get your hopes up about what kind of romance is involved in this story.. horrible.. lol.. *new follower*

    Here's my FF @ Realms of an Open Mind

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!
    I just came across your site and it is really lovely! I happily followed you and will enjoy reading your updates. You can find me over at Rainy Day Reads, www.rainydayreads.com It would be great if you could stop by and I would love to have a fellow book lover as a new follower.
    Christine x
    Rainy Day Reads
    www.rainydayreads.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The mind boggles . . . I just don't want to know where the pigs fit in! I'm a new follower. You can find me at: http://todayinshenaya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL!! that is too funny! .. . i'm sure when i sleep tonight pigs will pop up somewhere
    -jesika
    www.withlovejka.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't stop laughing! I really don't know why there are random pigs thrown in hahah. New follower here.

    Check out my FF :)

    ReplyDelete