Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I am compelled to share this quote from "Savage" by Willow Rose



“This is your soul we are talking about. Your soul wants this; it craves to become an artist. You can’t demy your soul for very long, my friend. That will only lead to misery and bitterness. Look at the world outside these windows. It is filled with people who never followed their dreams. People who gave up.  Mediocre people living small mediocre lives filled with bitterness and resentment because their heart wanted to do something completely different. You, my friend, you could be something truly great. You have an amazing gift. You need to listen to what is inside of you. What is your heart telling you? Only the heart knows your real purpose in this life.”

My review will be tomorrow so please visit and comment.

1 comment:

  1. Great quote...very universal as I'm sure everyone has at some point felt that they could be doing something they truly wanted to do.

    ReplyDelete