Saturday, September 1, 2012

labor Day Blog Hop win a free book


elisabeth barrett
Starting 9/1 through 9/15, Romance at Random, & the participating sites below, are hosting a blog hop with FREE books! Enter your name into the Rafflecopter & you could be chosen to win:


  • A Free Romance book! (10 winners in all)
  • Be one of 5 winners to win a prize pack from author Elisabeth Barrett (check out her new release, BLAZE OF WINTER, below)
  • Grand Prize is a $25 eGC
  • Happy Hopping!

    I want to offer my personal thanks to Sue G., Romance at Random, and Random House for sponsoring this wonderful blog hop and giveaway. Thank you to everyone that stops by during this hop. 


    Please note that all winners are chosen by Romance At Random and will be contacted directly by Romance At Random.

    a Rafflecopter giveaway ;

    13 comments:

    1. Following but I don't have a blog! :)

      ReplyDelete
    2. Nice blog hop! This is fun. :)

      ReplyDelete
    3. great blog hop..finding some new authors to try out!

      parisfan_ca@yahoo.com

      ReplyDelete
    4. Thanks for the post!!! I would like to win Fear the Darkness by Alexandra Ivy.
      Thanks for the GREAT hop!!
      swkimbell@yahoo.com

      ReplyDelete
    5. Bks,Books U color my world ur R my treasured Jewels my diamonds & Pearls!!
      thanQQQ
      redz041@yahoo.com

      ReplyDelete
    6. Thanks for the contest! I love reading!! I love finding new books and authors!!
      donnasing777@yahoo.com

      ReplyDelete
    7. Thanks for the great hop.
      magic5905 at embarqmail dot com

      ReplyDelete
    8. Thanks for the blog hop! Any book will be good for me, I'm a voracious reader!

      Pat C.
      p-cochran@juno.com

      ReplyDelete