Thursday, November 22, 2012

Feature & Follow Friday With FREE E-Books!



It's that time again!

Another Feature and Follow hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can read.
This is a great way to find other blogs and for other blogs to find you.
This is a "follow for a follow" type meme so make sure to comment on the blogs that you've visited to let them know how you're following (GFC, RSS, Linky, g+, Networked blogs, etc...) so they can do the same. Oh! and you must also follow both hosts as well (requirement to play)  Alison Can Read & Parajunkie

Make sure to pay attention to the post and read it all the way through as each host has a question for all who participate to answer in the comments section of the blogs that you visit and follow. Thanks for joining in and have fun making new friends!.

 FREE E-BOOKS TO REVIEW NO BLOG REQUIRED!!!
 I.O. Book Tours Now offers E-books to readers without blogs so that they can participate too!

They teach you how to send E-books to your kindle.
All you need is a reader, Amazon account and willingness to write positive reviews on any of the books you like.
Send an email for more information: vickie@innovativeonlinebooktours.com
Leave a Comment and Follow me and I will Follow you back.
Q:What Blog are you Thankful for?
A:  I am Thankful for I.O. book Tours as mentioned above for feeding me reader needs without dipping into my pocket.  Life is so good.


9 comments:

  1. Great answer! I love tours who provide free books for honest reviews. :)Happy Thanksgiving! New GFC follower!:D

    Here's my #FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'll check I.O. Book tours out. Thanks for sharing!
    I'm following you now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! Good answer. Might check it out too!!

    New Follower :)

    My FF @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving!!

    New follower GFC and NB : )

    my ff and giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choice. I love free books too.
    new follower. My FF:
    http://booksojourner.blogspot.com/2012/11/feature-follow-4-blogger-friends.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I've never heard of them before! I do the same with Netgalley, it's awesome!
    I'm a new follower! Have a great day!

    -Novel Reveries

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good one. My book is free today and tomorrow if you want to pass it along. Java With Jambor

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll have to check them out. I'm a new GFC follower - Bookworm Brandee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for sharing!

    New follower via GFC
    Kayla @ Bengal Reads

    "Click Here" to visit my #FF post

    ReplyDelete