Thursday, November 22, 2012

Welcome to Veiled Mist by Eleanor T Beaty

On the Caribbean island of Maurray, spoiled-rotten, fifteen-year-old Hanna wakes up to a nightmare. She is not the daughter of an aristocrat but the orphan of a Gypsy. She is the descendant to a mystical Gypsy tribe. Their magic is strong and has lasted six hundred years. Ornella, the tribe’s guardian, arrives at the island with her mutt, Count Dracula, to guide Hanna. Hanna is told she must embrace her heritage or die at the ripe age of seventeen. But Hanna does the unthinkable, she chooses death. She hates Gypsies and would rather die. What she doesn’t know is that her death will destroy the entire tribe. What she also doesn’t know is how persuasive Ornella can be. The nightmare begins.


BIO:
I am Brazilian born and raised, of American parents. I live in Sao Paulo with my third husband and children. I studied at the American school in Brazil, in boarding schools in Switzerland and the US. I have a BA in English Literature from FIU. I published a YA trilogy in Brazil and another YA novel in Turkey in 2001, now in its fifth edition. My passion is history and spiritualism. Besides Veiled Mist, I have another YA novel, Fallen Ruler, being released soon.


ONLINE LINKS:
Website 
Facebook 
Twitter @ eleanortbeaty
Goodreads  

paper book • Kindle

My Review:

I have always wanted to vacation in the Caribbean so this book was like a mini vacation. I so need to name my next dog Count Dracula!  Read the book, you will know why : )

A well written book with, great characters, gypsy’s, magic, fantasy…You won’t be able to stop turning the pages and BAM!  you find yourself at the end. I loved this book and I was sad when I turned the last page.

Grab this book for a fun Thanks giving break or Christmas break read.


  a Rafflecopter giveaway


Visit the next few tour stops Here:
11/21  Off the Page  Guest Post  11/23  Kindle Fever Review
11/26   Blooding Book Reviews  First Chapter 
11/27  The Insane Writings of a Crazed Writer  Review, Interview, & first chapter


No comments:

Post a Comment