Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Into Forever by Danielle James

My Review for INTO FOREVER  By Danielle James:

Book 5 in the Forbidden Love Series. 
Gage had been with the Knight family for more years than he could remember. He watched as each of his brothers found and claimed their mates. It really was no surprise to Gage when he found his own mate in a beautiful fey woman who had already become as close as family. 
The only problem was that Serena was promised to another man by her family. Gage knows what he must do in order to bring her back to his side. He will have to become the thing he hates most and embrace his heritage that he tried so hard to forget. His family will stand strong beside him as they face danger again for the sake of love. 
~*~BUY LINKS~*~

Rachel's Review:
I started reading the Forbidden Love series at the beginning of the week and it took me only about 8 days to finish it!  I couldn't put them down to save my neck.  My husband would come up to me and start talking and then have to repeat himself because I was SOOO not paying any attention to him.
This one just grabs you in and keeps you.  Like with every one of the books in the series its not all HEA!  Danielle has a way to make everyone happy and torture them at the same time.
Gage of course falls for a women he CAN'T have.  Cus that would be to easy for Danielle.  BUT what Gage doesn't realize is that she is in his reach.  He has to break down the walls he's so carefully and elaborately built over his entire life to do it.  Can he survive the fallout from his past and who he is?
Serena loves him and is destined to be with him, but just has to prove it to her mother.  What she doesn't know is that her mother has a motive all her own.  
I can't wait for the next book in the series to come out...But will be so sad when it does since its the last in the series.

BIO:
I live in KY with my beautiful family which includes my children, my fiancé Greg, and two cats. When I am not writing, I enjoy the little things in life; a good book, a movie, going to a ball game, and watching my children do what kids do (usually the girls torturing my son in some creative way).
I love to both read and write paranormal books. For me, it is an escape from the real world that doesn't come from anywhere else. When my characters talk, I listen. Someday soon, I hope to devote myself to writing full time.

Online Links:


GIVEAWAY:
a Rafflecopter giveaway

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to Danielle on her new release and thanks for the great review :)
    efender1(at)gmail

    ReplyDelete